General Server Rules and Stuff...
- No Mods or Hacks (instant ban)
- No X-Rays or using exploits (instant ban.)
- Keep swearing/ bad language to a minimum.
This server was built around a group of like minded friends, community is key part and your attitude should reflect that of those on the server.
This is a vanilla server... almost!
If you don't know what that means you shouldn't be here!
- Don't ask Admin or mods to teleport.
- Don't ask Admin or mods for equipment.
- Don't ask Admin or mods for blocks.
- Don't ask for Admin or mods Ores.
JUST DON'T ASK! (unless absolute emergency.)
The server runs on Spigot, so we do have have to wait for their updates before the server updates.
We also run a few plugins such as Core Protect. These are for server security as do white-list people and want to be able to roll back if they turn out of be griefer.
Since 1.13 introduce data packs we decided to add a few to the server to make life a little easier. We currently run packs such as...
One player Sleep
Custom Crafting (list on the discord)
Anti - Enderman Greifing
Dragon Drops (Elytra, Egg and Head)
We also have a custom book with select teleport commands to various communal locations such as Spawn, Community Town, End Portal, mining biomes. And an manual option to be put AFK.
- Should not result in death unless you know the prankee is okay with it. Some people take death count seriously.
- Follow the simple rule of ... Don't be dick!
Be part of the community...
Spawn (0,0) and the spawn chunks are reserved for projects such as a iron farm and are at my discretion.
- Town Hall
- Communal Crop Farms
- Communal Animals Farms
This is a functional area.
Setting up Home...
- Don't build in someone back yard!
- Don't build large or obnoxious things within view of spawn or other members bases
- Give others plenty of room. You don't know how big their build is going to be.
# If your not sure ask them.
No-one technically owns a mine or a cave however...
# Community farms should be labelled and easy to find.
Just because you can doesn't mean you should! Some people take staying alive and not dying seriously so you should never attack anyone with the intention to kill.
- Giving someone a slap with your weapon or a ping with an arrow is fine so long as you don't kill them.
# If someone expressly say don't then don't.
- If you want a fight, ask! but don't get offended if they don't want to.
- Any entry into any kind of death games or other contest is the number one exception. You know what you are getting into.
We are a community and Minecraft has a chat function so use. Everyone is friendly and usually up for a chat. We have a community Discord and this is the preferred method of communication outside the game but isn't necessary to part of the community. We also have a public voice chat channel which you are free to enter at any time.
General Chat Rules.
- Don't get offended if someone doesn't chat
- All Standard Rules Apply to Chat.
- Some people just want to get on with their projects.
- If you go AFK tell people or us the /me command. (/me AFK)
- Don't pester to use voice chat. Some people don't use it!