Constant Sorrow

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Server Application > _UberWolf's Application to join you hopefully

_UberWolf

IGN - _UberWolf

General Age Range - I am 16 years old.

Where did you find out about the Server?- Im actually an admin on another server by the name of btwolves and i would love to meet new people after spending most of my time on there. I did some searching and hve always wanted to join a smp server like the ones on youtbue but they all require u to be able to record and upload sadly. So i went to http://minecraft-server-list.com and did some digging and i found yall. 

What kind of player are you?- I'm a survivalist,builder,new redstoner,community person lol. The whole point of me joining servers is to really get to meet new people and building in a area where we can all congregate and survive off each other. I enjoy redstone but still learning and experimenting.

Lastly tell me why you would like to join the server. I'm not asking for 5000 word essay but a little more than I like vanilla would be nice -  As ive said many times before i enjoy meeting new people.For as long as i can rember i have always wanted to join a server like that of hermitcraft or any smp that brings teh players together and allowing them to be a big group of friends.It would also be nice to take a breake from the being in charge and just be able to relaxe and talk to people without being judge to hard lol.I really hope you accept me but i understand if you dont. Thank you for your consideration. (sorry for any spelling errors im dyslexic and cant seem to spell correctly lmao)

July 12, 2016 at 11:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Constant Sorrow
Site Owner

Welcome to the server

July 13, 2016 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.