Constant Sorrow

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Server Discussion > 1st Dragon Fight

Constant Sorrow
Site Owner
It's my understanding that CaptainJack knows the loction of the stronghold and most people 
seem to want to learn to fly with the elytra.

It is my hope that as many as possible will be able to participate in the first dragon fight.  
So we need to arrange a time, given that we are spread across several time zone this isn't 
going to make it possible for everyone to attend.  But in 1.9 we can respawn the dragon and
those that miss out can still battle the beast.

It is my intention to add the command block that is used on hermit craft to make the dragon
drop an elytra so that we don't all spend months lost in the end looking for a set.

I would like the fight to happen next week either Tuesday (17 May) or Wednesday (18 may)
 evening around 8/9 BST.  That would be about 3/4pm EST, 2/3pm CSTand 12/1 PST (I believe.)

If you can make either of theses time let me know below.

-CS
May 13, 2016 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MrPancakeMix6

I can't make either because I have school until 2 PST

--

-MrPancakeMix6 here!!

May 14, 2016 at 10:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Constant Sorrow
Site Owner

These dates are not set in stone.  I am open to moving the day and or time to accommodate people.
I believe the first dragon fight should be a communal event as such would like as many as possilble
to take part, Once the fight is over the would Egg will be displayed at spawn at a momument with the
date and participants names.

If a later fight works on either day let me know same for if a different days works/

-CS

May 15, 2016 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

abint

How was the fight?

May 18, 2016 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.