Constant Sorrow

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Server Discussion > 1.9 World Reset Discussion

Constant Sorrow
Site Owner

1.9 world map reset?
Yay or Nay?
I am personally open to idea, during the early days on 1.9 news it was briefly discussed by a couple of us and it was thought an update might be better waiting for world terrain update.  However, the change to combat and some of the mob AI might now make it worth a reset.  Everyone learning the new stuff together.

Also I might add that as it stand Notch apple are not craftable in 1.9 and the 2 new enchantment can only be found in a newly generated terrain.  I personally have a stash of notch apple and this would affact me but isnt necessarily the case for new members. And a fresh map would mean better chance to find the new stuff aswell.

Finally as we now run spigot where once we didn't is the a plugin you'd like to see? No promises here but I am interested in what you have to say.

October 31, 2015 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alumiel

I've been AWOL for the longest time now haha, but I'd say a wipe could be a nice fresh start to come back to! However, regardless of the final decision I'll be happy to hop back on at some point to say hi. :P

November 1, 2015 at 1:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

abint
Yey.
November 1, 2015 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

abint
Also, I don't feel like going public is going to support the positive community we have here on this server. If anything, it will mean we will have to higher staff, and completely rework the whole server's way of functioning
November 2, 2015 at 12:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

abint
Now that I thought about the new stuff... again, only the end would have to be reset in order to get all the new content. I have come to a realization that all the new enchanting books could be fished up by members of the community instead of needing to explore new chunks/ create a new world
November 28, 2015 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

abint
Now that I thought about the new stuff... again, only the end would have to be reset in order to get all the new content. I have come to a realization that all the new enchanting books could be fished up by members of the community instead of needing to explore new chunks/ create a new world
November 28, 2015 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Constant Sorrow
Site Owner

Frost walker and Mending can be got by fishing or got via trading.  

However at this point a the once 1.9 comes out and spigot updates it is 99% certain we will start a fresh map.  I hope it will bring back some members how have stopped playing. And for some members, like Myself, Jack and Polar in this world we are as gearded up as we can be,.

New world, starting over with the new fighting mechanics for everyone puts us all on even footing

November 29, 2015 at 9:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.